Hawaii Life Presents "Kahua Kai" Whaler 102- Direct Oceanfront 2BR/2BA
BRAND NEW LISTING w/ BRAND NEW MATTRESSES & FURNITURE
BRAND NEW LISTING w/ BRAND NEW MATTRESSES & FURNITURE
For those who deserve the best, Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals presents our Reserve Collection offering "Kahua Kai" Whaler #102 located in Tower 1 (north tower) - a 2 BD/ 2 BA direct beachfront residence. This home features panoramic ocean, two outer-island views (Lanai and Molokai), year round sunsets, and the famed “Black Rock. ” This is a corner gound-floor property sitting on an elevated plateau so that you are sure to enjoy your front row seats to the locals diving off Black Rock, tiki torch lighting, the romantic fire-pit, and Maui’s favorite spectator sport- Humpback whale watching!
**POOL CONSTRUCTION happening Sept 2019 (3-4 weeks) prices have been discounted. Guests will be able to use the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel pool next door
*NOTE:The $25/day resort fee is collected by the front desk
“Kahua Kai” means Ocean Playground in Hawaiian; this couldn’t be more definitive of the timeless experiences you are sure to share. Location distinction of this property: direct oceanfront, ground floor for easy access, and situated on the shady and quiet North side of the North Tower. Short walking distance to pupus, mai tais, and shopping at Whaler’s Village.
Located in the heart of Ka’anapali sitting directly on the golden shores of Ka’anapali Beach; bordered by the famed beach walk and Whaler’s Village to the south. Kahua Kai is all about having fun and sharing timeless memories where everyone comes to play on the the World’s Best Island of Maui.
Massive glass sliding doors throughout provide excellent natural light, soothing tradewind breezes, and a seamless transition to the huge, shaded, grassy backyard that is directly out front of this residence. The yard is perfect for lounging or playing bocce with the family (lawn games included).
Convenient access to the resort’s parking, the pool, bbq’s and is less than 100 steps from the beach without the hassle of taking an elevator. The wrap-around covered lanai is huge at 508 sq.ft. and the residence itself is incredibly spacious at 1,444 sq.ft.
The Whaler lobby has recently undergone a major facelift giving it a fresh look of chic Hawaiian elegance. All guests are sure to enjoy this comfortable space with views of the courtyard, koi ponds, water features, ocean views, and a beautiful variety of tropical teas to keep you refreshed.
Amenities include: washer/dryer in residence, fully stocked kitchen, tennis courts, oceanfront swimming pool/ spa, pool/beach towel service, beauty salon, day spa, and a fitness center.
Sold on The Whaler at Ka’anapali, why book Whaler 102?:
1. Superior Location- This is what’s it’s really all about and this you simply can’t beat it this rare and very special direct Beachfront setting. Direct oceanfront, ground floor for easy access, and located on the shady and quiet North side of the North Tower.
2. Service with Aloha- We consistently deliver warm and authentic hospitality by curating endearing experiences for our guests which earn us stellar reviews and a solid foundation of repeat customers. From the very moment of inquiry- we respond in a timely, friendly, and helpful manner. We are here to answer your questions about anything related to your vacation experience.
Once a booking is confirmed, we will send you our Maui born-and-raised Kama’aina knowledge and insights for all that Hawaii has to offer.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this home in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control. Compared to many other properties- you can clearly feel, see, and smell the difference in all of finely kept residences.
This property is professionally managed by Hawaii Life Vacations powered by Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers (see their hit show on HGTV). The manager was born and raised on the island and he and his wife live 2 minutes away from the resort. They will be there to personally greet you and ensure you have a stress free and incredible vacation ex
The drive from Kahului Airport to Honua Kai will take you approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes depending on traffic.
Keep in mind, there is a Costco in Kahului for grocery and gas next to the airport at 540 Haleakala Hwy HI (after exiting the airport take the first LEFT at the stop light and follow the road straight down to turn RIGHT into the Costco parking lot.) There will also be a Walmart in Kahului 101 Pakaula St Kahului, HI (turn LEFT at the light where the Harley Davidson shop is) and a Safeway in Lahaina 1221 Honoapiilani Hwy Lahaina, HI on your route to the Honua Kai Resort.?
1. After exiting the Kahului Airport, turn LEFT onto HI-380/Keolani Place towards Lahaina on Dairy Road and continue to follow South on HI-380 S stay on this road for about 7 miles.?
2. Turn LEFT at the stop light onto HI-30 S/Honoapiilani Hwy N- stay on this hwy for about 21 miles.?
3. Turn LEFT onto Kaanapali Parkway at the stop light. (If you reach the Lower Honoapiilani Road you’ve gone two stop lights too far).
4. Continue straight for about a quarter mile and you will see Whaler's Village on your left hand side. Just beyond that is the entrance to The Whaler for parking and unloading.
Air conditioning in bedroom(s): yes
Air conditioning in living room: yes
Air conditioning: yes
Automated teller machine: yes
Baby chair(s)/highchair(s) on request: yes
Bed Linen provided: yes
Bicycle routes: yes
Coffee maker: on request
Cooking basics (pots and pans): yes
DVD player: yes
Garage or parking place: P
Hair dryer: yes
Heated swimming pool, can be inside or outside: yes
House is for non-smokers: yes
House is located at the water: yes
House is well suited to go diving: yes
House is well suited to go fishing: yes
House is well suited to go sailing: yes
House is well suited to go surfing: yes
House with a mountain view: yes
House with water view: yes
Ironing board: yes
Microwave oven: yes
Number of King beds: 1
Number of bathrooms: 2
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of double beds: 2
Number of sofas: 1
Number of toilets: 1
Outdoor swimming pool: C
Satellite TV: yes
Shared tennis court: yes
Swimming pool: yes
Towels provided: yes
Tumble dryer: yes
Walking routes: yes
Washing machine: yes