Hawaii Life Presents The Reserve Collection of Mahana Oceanfront 1BR/1BA
Brand New Mattress and Brand New Carpet installed!!!
Brand New Mattress and Brand New Carpet installed!!!
Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals presents the Reserve Collection- “Alohilani” of Mahana unit #718 a 1BD./1BA. residence featuring the best direct beachfront location, panoramic ocean views, & year round sunsets. You can’t be any closer to the water & there is nothing like the Mahana in all of West Maui. This residence is one stack from the corner in the Lanai Tower and the view from #718 is unobstructed by many of the large palm trees fronting the other residences.
Note: Unit on the 6th floor and two stacks over (616) will be having a kitchen remodel from Aug 1- Sept 30 2019. Prices have been discounted. Noise may be heard.
Wake up to the sweet tropical breeze & delightful sound of the lapping shoreline just 50 feet away from the Mahana. The gentle silhouettes of Molokai and Lanai island will help entice you out of bed to enjoy your cup of Ka’anapali Coffee on your private lanai. Mahana #718 has the premium whale watching location during the winter months (mid January- early March)
Returning guests know that "Alohilani" in Hawaiian means "heavenly brightness" and this residence truly gives you that experience with the large floor to ceiling glass windows which welcome the warm Hawaiian sun and the magical pacific ocean into the home.
Gather, relax, and celebrate where the Mahana is consistently voted one of the top 5 in the Lahaina/ Ka’anapali area in West Maui. With resort amenities such as- FREE parking, wireless internet throughout and printing station in the lobby, ocean front shuffle boards, on site tennis courts, large ocean front swimming pool, relaxing jet spa, barbecue grills, activity desk/concierge, and so much more!
This property’s premium location in the heart of West Maui offers- 5 star restaurants, championship golfing, luxury shopping, and world class white sand beaches with stunning natural surroundings. Get the inside scoop with our comprehensive home book in the residence with some of our favorite local places to eat and secret places to enjoy with your ohana.
Sold on Mahana, why book Mahana #718?
1. Superior Location- this ocean front and 7th floor unit provides unobstructed ocean views with no foliage views compared to other units.
2. Service with Aloha- we personally greet you at the resort when checking in and spend about 30 minutes taking you up to the room and acquaint you with the specifics of the unit, the Mahana property, and all that West Maui has to offer. To our knowledge, no other company offers this same greeting/check-in service.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
Mahana #718 Details:
Luxurious 820 sf.ft. 1-bedroom, 1-bath residence plus 118 sq.ft. covered Lanai. The living room also has a comfortable queen fold out sofa.
• Covered sf lanai opens to living space and master bedroom
• Private one bedroom with King bed
• Spacious standing shower and separated sink and vanity to provide more room to get ready for your special dinner on Maui
• Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows (Many of our guests request what sheets we use to purchase them to enjoy back home!)
• Dining for 4 in living area at dining table plus four more on the outdoor lanai.
• Spacious granite kitchen, upgraded appliances
• Oven, dishwasher, microwave, oversized refrigerator
• Granite island bar great for extended entertaining space
• Free high-speed WiFi, free local calls
• HD LCD TVs in the bedroom & living room
• Comfortable and portable beach chairs, beach towels, beach toys, beach umbrellas, and portable cooler, provided to all Hawaii Life guests at no extra charge
Aloha, please text or call property manager Jeremy once you have landed.
The drive from Kahului Airport to Honua Kai will take you approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes depending on traffic.
Keep in mind, there is a Costco in Kahului for grocery and gas next to the airport at 540 Haleakala Hwy HI (after exiting the airport take the first LEFT at the stop light and follow the road straight down to turn RIGHT into the Costco parking lot.) There will also be a Walmart in Kahului 101 Pakaula St Kahului, HI (turn LEFT at the light where the Harley Davidson shop is) and a Safeway in Lahaina 1221 Honoapiilani Hwy Lahaina, HI on your route to the Honua Kai Resort.?
1. After exiting the Kahului Airport, turn LEFT onto HI-380/Keolani Place towards Lahaina on Dairy Road and continue to follow South on HI-380 S stay on this road for about 7 miles.?
2. Turn LEFT at the stop light onto HI-30 S/Honoapiilani Hwy N- stay on this hwy for about 21 miles.?
3. Turn LEFT onto Lower Honoapiilani Road and stay on this road for about a 1/4 mile.
4. Turn LEFT onto Kaanapali Shores Place, the road bends left- follow the signs for the Mahana continue straight.
Air conditioning in living room: yes
Air conditioning: yes
Automated teller machine: yes
Baby chair(s)/highchair(s) on request: yes
Bed Linen provided: yes
Bicycle routes: yes
Coffee maker: on request
Cooking basics (pots and pans): yes
DVD player: yes
Flat-screen TV: yes
Hair dryer: yes
Heated swimming pool, can be inside or outside: yes
House is for non-smokers: yes
House is located at the water: yes
House is well suited to go diving: yes
House is well suited to go fishing: yes
House is well suited to go sailing: yes
House is well suited to go surfing: yes
House with water view: yes
Ironing board: yes
Microwave oven: yes
Number of King beds: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of sofas: 1
Number of toilets: 1
Outdoor swimming pool: C
Satellite TV: yes
Shared tennis court: yes
Swimming pool: yes
Towels provided: yes
Tumble dryer: yes
Walking routes: yes
Washing machine: yes