Renovated Ocean View in Central Location - A/C in bedroom and living room
Our Kihei Kai Nani condo has been completely renovated with first class materials and fixtures. For the added comfort of our guests, there is an air-conditioning unit in both the bedroom and the living room as well as ceiling fans. From the porcelain tile and onyx vessel sink and counter in the bathroom to the crown moulding detail, it features the quality of Wailea with the convenience and price of Kihei. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite slab counter-tops and is stocked with the tools to make you feel right at home. Free wifi (password-protected) that you do not need to share with the rest of the KKN community. For added comfort there is a ceiling fan and an air-conditioning unit in both the bedroom and the living room. Enjoy the sunset view every night from the lanai or living room. Enjoy the sunset view every night from the lanai or living room. There is a washer and dryer located in the unit, so pack light for your trip.
All KKN units are non-smoking, including the lanai and entryway. The KKN complex has a couple of designated smoking areas, however the common areas (office, pool, etc) are also non-smoking. Please respect our home and our neighbors by smoking only in the two designated areas only. Mahalo!
Why we feel we offer the best value to our guests.
• Owner-managed unit, we are available via phone, text and email. If you have questions or would like recommendations, please do not hesitate to ask.
• Air conditioner in the bedroom and living room. The bedroom ac unit was added in July 2019
• No resort, management company or parking fees and no additional fees to pay with a credit card.
• Completely renovated unit – this is our second home and we like our guests to feel at home during their stay.
• Private and secured (password-protected) Free WiFi connection. While there is a public WiFi connection that the entire KKN complex shares, we offer our guests a private connection. No sharing bandwidth or worrying about being on a non-secured connection.
• Washer/dryer in the unit. Adding to the comfort, the convenience of a washer and dryer in the unit allows you to pack light.
• Keyless entry – no need to worry about bringing keys to the beach. Each guest receives their own unique entry code that they have the ability to change to something easy to remember that expires on your departure. No more sharing the same door lock box key with all past/future guest, cleaning person, handyman, etc.
• Unlimited long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
• Best view at KKN – there really isn’t any better view in the complex.
• Location, location, location. The Kihei Kai Nani complex is within walking distance to a number of restaurants and stores and directly across the street from family-friendly and life-guarded Kama'ole Beach II.
The Kihei Kai Nani condo complex is located on seven acres of tropical landscaping that includes a 60 foot pool and multiple gas BBQs. There are coin-operated washers/dryers located behind the office. We are centrally located to convenience stores, shopping and restaurants to satisfy every taste, that are all within easy walking distance. There are also three grocery stores in the Kihei Area, all within a 5-10 minute drive away. World class restaurants, shopping and golf are also only a short drive away. Ask us for suggestions.
Located literally steps away from Kama'ole Beach II, our deluxe unit is one of the closest units to the ocean. The Kamaole II Beach offers great swimming and snorkeling or just a place to soak in the warm Maui sun or catch the sunset. There is also a picnic area, restroom facilities and an on-duty lifeguard at Kama'ole II Beach. Please visit our website link below for more information and to view more photos.
Whether you have been to Maui many times or are first time visitors, we look forward to making your vacation comfortable. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to sharing our home with you and your family.
Listed rates are based on double occupancy. Each extra guest above double occupancy (max. 4) is an additional $10/night per guest.
- Check in after: 3 PM
- Check out before: 11 AM
- No events or parties
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- 7 night minimum stay required during Christmas Holiday Season unless there is a gap opening between two seven night bookings
- On check-out, please remove all garbage and recycling to the bins in the parking lot.
- Please remove shoes at tile entry.
- Non-smoking including cigarette, vaping and rec./med. marijuana. A fee will be held from deposit w/ evidence of smoking.
Wonderful condo with an amazing view of the ocean and beach. Thanks for a great trip.
Great location. The beach is right across the condo. Great of view of the ocean. Walking distance to grocery stores, convenient stores and restaurants like Fred’s Mexican Cafe which is next door. The condo had all the amenities needed for our stay.
A clean, well-equipped little condo right across from the beach. Good size for a couple or even a small family. Had everything we needed - from beach gear to laundry soap. A bit of road noise might bother really light sleepers (but if you're from a big city you probably won't even notice it). I would suggest adding a couple of hooks in the bathroom for hanging clothes but otherwise we were more than satisfied with the condo. The check-in process was easy and everyone we met in the complex was very friendly. I would stay here again.
The condo was exactly as described and pictured. Great view of the beach from the lanai. Fast responses from Cheryl throughout the process. Will definitely recommend staying. Thanks!
This was our third stay on Maui and although this condo was a bit more expensive than where we stayed before (Kihei Bay Surf), the condo was a lot bigger, with a modern kitchen and bathroom, and the location was better. The condo is on the corner, second level, very clean and well maintained. Lots of parking. Right across from Kamaole Beach II. Everything we needed was in the condo including very nice snorkel sets, beach towels, beach chairs, all of the pots and pans and utensils we needed in the kitchen, full sized fridge/ freezer, and stove/oven, and dishwasher. There was a laundry in the condo and soap was provided for the laundry, dishwasher, and dishes. There were even containers for storing leftovers. The internet worked well and there were a ton of channels on TV. The king sized bed was very comfortable. AC in the living room and the bedroom but the location and orientation of the condo meant that we could open the patio door and front door and let the breeze blow through the screen doors and we didn’t even need AC all of the time. The location was very convenient, could walk across to the beach. A few different snorkel equipment rental places were right next door. The access code for the front door was super convenient because we didn’t have to worry about keeping track of a key. There was a nice pool in the complex and it was generally very quiet in the condo. We like staying in Kihei because there is more space than Lahaina and there aren’t so many tourists running around. Altogether we really appreciated this condo and would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Maui.