C&M Bunkhouse -- Unparalled Views
Thank you for considering my place. If you are interested in keeping in touch and special offers, please give me a hint that you'd like to join my guest list by favoriting my place or emailing me.
Our photo's are on our video external link & website
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- Smoking allowed
- Events or parties allowed
Check out or external video link below:
BREATHTAKING VIEWS from every room.
You might want to call it a lodge.
CHECK OUT OUR INCLUDED VIDEO AND WEBSITE FOR PHOTOS
*FALL IS A BEAUTIFUL TIME TO ENJOY THE HIKING TRAILS RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR DOOR
*BOOK NOW FOR SKI SEASON. AWESOME SKI PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Located just 30 minutes from downtown Boise, this scenic property offers breathtaking views from every bedroom, free WiFi for all guests, and a professional chef available for BBQ dinners and breakfasts (Thursdays through Sundays; availability may vary). In addition to a workout room, this peaceful property also features a hot yoga room and a hot tub to help ensure the comfort and well-being of all guests.
* Free WiFi (in all rooms and throughout the house)
* Free parking on site
* Free BBQ for two; additional fee for additional guests (Thursdays through Sundays--availability may vary; additional days available upon request)
* Free breakfast for two; additional fee for additional guests (Thursdays through Sundays--availability may vary; additional days available upon request)
* Hot yoga room
* Workout room
* Hot tub
* Sunrise view in bedrooms
* Amazon TVs
*Elk and Deer frequent grounds
* Madmen Room: 1 queen bed
* Butterfly Room: 1 queen bed
* Common Space: 1 twin day bed
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY AMENITIES
* Kitchenette with appliances, drinks and snacks
* Marriage officiant
* Paddle Board rentals
* Hiking within feet of front door
* Event and vacation planning
In addition to offering a relaxing stay for up to 6 guests, this property is also an excellent location for traditional or same-sex marriages. Commitment ceremonies also welcome! The onsite officiant, plus the planning support services (extra fee applies) make your scenic country wedding a breeze.
Summer time? Paddle boarding, fishing, kayaking right here (10 minutes away) with equipment available here, for you to rent at a reasonable price. We can discuss.
Winter time? Snowshoeing right here, and Bogus Basin ski resort less than an hour door to door.
Spring and Fall, enjoy the 6 mile hiking trail and all the beauty and wildlife.
Enjoy the quiet and time away from the City. Boise is close (30 minutes) and there are two stores 20 minutes away. 15 miles from Historic Idaho City and 12 miles from the famous Hilltop restaurant off Hwy 21.