Second Street Suite - vacation apt.
Thank you for considering the Second Street Suite. If you are interested in keeping in touch and special offers, please let me know you would like to join my guest list by favoriting the property or emailing me.
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- No damage deposit is required but guest agrees to be responsible to any damage occuring during their stay. A valid credit card number must be provided as security against damages.
- Well-behaved and supervised pets are permitted. Pet fee is $10/night.
- Children - $5/night for ages 3 to 17; No fee for children age 2 and younger.
- Queen-sized Sofa bed in living room; and rollaway bed available to accomodate more than 2 guests.
- Please see our website - www.PaWildsVacation.com for detailed information, gallery of photos, activities & attractions and availability.
About this listing
One-bedroom, second-floor suite in downtown Clearfield was designed for travelers and business guests who desire private in-town lodging with a full kitchen. It is suitable for families and for extended stays.
Just three miles off PA I-80, Exit 120, the suite is ideally located for both business and vacation purposes. One block from the West Branch of the Susquehanna River and town parks. All downtown Clearfield businesses, restaurants, shops, churches, YMCA and public library are easy walking distance from the suite.
Full breakfast supplied for reservations of 1 or 2 nights. For other reservations, homemade bread, coffee cake or muffins are provided for your first morning’s breakfast. Coffee and tea and other kitchen basics are provided.
The suite is air conditioned, has a high speed DSL wireless internet, and private telephone landline with free local calling. Off-street parking and coin-operated laundry facilities add the final touches in convenience.