Cedarwood Lodge - 3 BR Cabin
Thank you for considering Cedarwood Lodge. If you are interested in keeping in touch and special offers, please let me know you would like to join my guest list by favoriting the cabin or emailing me.
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- No damage deposit is required but guest agrees to be responsible to any damage occuring during their stay. A valid credit card number must be provided as security against damages.
- Well-behaved and supervised pets are permitted. Pet fee is $10/night.
- Children - $5/night for ages 3 to 17; No fee for children age 2 and younger.
- Queen-sized Air Mattress to accomodate 2 more guests.
- For reservations of seven nights and longer, housekeeping is provided weekly.
- Please see our website - www.PaWildsVacation.com for detailed information, gallery of photos, activities & attractions and availability.
Cedarwood Lodge is a three-bedroom mountain cabin situated on 8 acres surrounded by the Moshannon State Forest - providing access to nearly 200,000 acres of wooded mountain wilderness.
Cedarwood is designed to be a “getaway with comfort” - the cabin has air conditioning, telephones, TV for playing DVD videos (no TV reception or internet access) and a fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator, dishwasher and gas stove/oven. The dining table seats 10 easily.
Bed and bathroom linens are provided, as are dishes, silverware, utensils, pots, pans and pantry basics such as coffee, tea, sugar, flour, salt & pepper. Homemade bread and muffins or coffee cake are provided for the first morning’s breakfast. Guests only need to bring food and clothing.
The Cedarwood Lodge is a popular place to use as a base camp to explore the Pennsylvania Wilds. Nearby Parker Dam and S.B. Elliott State Parks offer boating and swimming in Parker Lake in the summer, and snowmobiling and cross country skiing in the winter. The Elk Visitor's Center in Benezette is a scenic 20 mile drive away.