Our Maui vacation rental house is beautifully decorated in cozy Hawaiian beach style decor with all the amenities and comforts of home. There is plenty of room to entertain your family & friends on the kitchen bars outside decks and patio or on the spacious grass lawn. A five person Jacuzzi nestled in a private bamboo oasis awaits you after your day at the beach or sightseeing. Everyone loves the quiet location walking distance to Kamaole III state beach and nearby restaurants and shops.
Come experience “Casual Island living” without breaking the budget. Owners Loren and Denise live on island and our happy to share their knowledge. We look forward to you experiencing our clean quiet getaway and the incredible beauty of this location.
This house can be rented by the level. Each level has a full kitchen and living room. Upper level is 3 bedrooms (1 king and 2 queen bedrooms) Living room has a pull out couch. 1 full bathroom.
The lower level has 2 queen bedroom (one with its own bathroom) and a queen pull out couch.
The upper level rents for $450 per night and the lower level rents for $350 per night, There is a $150 cleaning fee if renting just a level.
- Check in after: 3 PM
- Check out before: 10 AM
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- Please wash off sand before entering house and spa. Hoses are provided by the driveway, near the rear entrance and in front of the spa. Mahalo
- Terms & Conditions of Vacation Rental In consideration of the monies received and the mutual promises contained herein, the Owner (herein referred to as Manager) of the subject property hereby agrees to give a license to use the Property to the undersigned, (herein referred to as Guest), on the property and dates described on the reservation form and in the confirmation e-mail, under the conditions stated herein. Cancellation Policy: A 20% cancellation fee will be applied to all reservations. For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Dec 14- Jan 15 reservations) or after arrival date, all payments will be retained. If the subject property can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued less a 10% cancellation fee. Security Deposit: Guest agrees to provide Manager a credit card to be kept on file as the security deposit. Guest agrees to pay Manager the amount of actual damages to the Property arising from use of the Property, as well as for missing items, excessive clean-up and, if necessary, the cost incurred in removing Guest from the Property. Cleaning Fee: Guest agrees to pay Manager a cleaning fee in the amount of $300 plus applicable tax as specified on the reservation form and the confirmation e-mail. Guest agrees to leave house in a clean and orderly fashion with towels and sheets laundered. Check in: Check in begins at 3:00 PM on the Arrival Date specified on reservation form and in confirmation e-mail. Checkout time: Checkout is NO LATER than 10:00 AM on the Departure Date specified on reservation form and in the confirmation e-mail. Smoke Detectors: Guests are required to reset all smoke detectors upon check in and promptly report inoperative smoke detector(s) to Manager. Property Inspections: All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported by phone and email to Manager within 24 hours of check in for prior guest to be held responsible. Manager reserves the right to enter premises at any time for the purpose of effecting necessary inspections, repairs or maintenance. Notification: It is Guest's sole responsibility to inspect the Property upon arrival. In addition to inspecting the smoke detectors, Guest agrees to inspect the entire Property to ensure that it is free of hazards and properly equipped. Properties are not equipped for the elderly or handicapped. Guest assumes the entire risk of injuries arising from use of the Property. Guest will ensure that the Property has a secure shower or bathtub mat, and that the Guest takes reasonable measures to prevent slips in the bathroom, on staircases, steps, on balconies and throughout the Property. Guest agrees to take a higher degree of care in the use of the Property because of the age of the structures on the Property. Occupancy: The maximum number of occupants allowed in the Property is 10 as specified in the reservation. Children over the age of 3 are counted. Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for immediate revocation of the license to the Property and removal of Guest without refund. The Guest is the person who will occupy the Property. Parents may not book Properties for their children. The Guest must be present at the Property for the time of the reservation and take full responsibility for the Property. Small children are the responsibility of the Guest. Children should not roam free on balconies, climb on furniture, hang out of windows, or engage in other unsupervised activities. Use is at your own risk. Guest takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items and any damages to the Property of any kind. Restrictions on Property Use: Guests are prohibited from engaging in any unlawful activity or any other activity that constitutes a nuisance. Violation of this provision will result in immediate eviction without refund, and Guest will be held liable for any damages to the Property, contents and grounds. Pets: No Pets are allowed on the property at any time. Violation of the "No Pets" stipulation is grounds for immediate removal without refund. Smoking Prohibited: All properties are nonsmoking properties and any form of smoking is prohibited inside the properties. Personal Property Loss: Manager is not responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever due to the loss, theft or damage to Guest's personal property or to personal property owned by Guest's visitors including any vehicles whether owned, leased or rented. Returned Checks: Guest will pay a $50.00 returned check fee on each check returned by Guest's bank. Subletting and Assignment: Guest may not sublet, sublicense or otherwise grant any rights to the Property. Property Use: The Property may not be used for any activity in violation of local, state or federal laws, or Hawaii Insurance rules and regulations. Attorney's Fees: If Manager consults legal counsel or a professional collection service for collecting any amounts due to Manager under this Agreement, Guest shall be responsible for all costs of litigation and/or collection in case of such, including actual attorney's fees. Limitations on Rental: Manager will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to appliances or air-conditioning/heating failure, other mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services including cable television, etc. There will be no relocation, rental pro-ration or refund in the event of such circumstances. In the event Manager is unable to deliver the Property to Guest because of property sale, property Manager decision, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain or Acts of Nature, or if the property is unavailable because of construction delays or lack of utilities, Guest agrees that Manager's sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, will be a full refund of all payments tendered by Guest. Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event will Manager be held liable for any other condition out of the control of the Manager, or for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, expenses that result from moving or for any other losses. Tenancy: The Guest acknowledges that this is NOT a tenancy for the Property. The Property is not rented for more than 30 days and is taxed and treated as a transient occupancy, akin to hotel accommodations. Property laws do not apply to the license granted herein, and the Guest may be removed as a trespasser immediately upon termination of this license. The Property is rented on regular short term periods and for a significantly higher rate than a non-vacation rental. Often a Guest is scheduled to begin a vacation in the Property on the same day as the checkout day of another prior Guest. If Guest stays even one additional day, Manager would face significant logistical problems with the next Guest, including possible liability. As such, Guest agrees to vacate immediately on the checkout day at 11:00 a.m. Failure to do so will entitle Manager, in addition to all other remedies available to it, to have Guest ejected by law enforcement as trespasser and to physically remove Guest and all of Guest's possessions from the Property (for which Guest hereby grants permission and consent) and obtain damages and injunctive relief against Guest. Indemnification: Guest agrees to release Manager from and against all liability should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by willful gross negligence on the part of the Manager. Effective Date: Not withstanding anything to the contrary, this Occupancy Agreement is binding and effective when no signature is required, and Guest's affirmative assent to the terms is expressed by Guest's reservation of the unit. If Guest desires to terminate this agreement due to lack of assent, he/she must do so within three days of the date the reservation was made. Governing Law: The terms and conditions stated herein will be interpreted by and governed under the laws of the State of Hawaii and any action arising out of this agreement shall be litigated in the State of Hawaii. Attorney’s Fees: In the event of any action or proceeding commenced by any party, the prevailing party in such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover from the other party all cost and expenses thereof, including actual attorney's fees and cost. Invalid Provisions: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws effective during the term hereof, such provision shall be fully severable and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof; and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance hereof. Furthermore, in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision there shall be added automatically as a part of the Agreement a provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision as may be possible and still be legal, valid or enforceable. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification hereto shall be binding unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto. Waiver: The waiver by either party hereto of a breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of a subsequent breach of same provision by any party or of the breach of any other term or provisions of this Agreement. Headings: Headings of the paragraphs herein are used solely for convenience and shall not be used for interpretation or construing any word, clause, paragraph or provision of this Agreement. By submitting your reservation "I accept rental terms and conditions" guest hereby agrees and accepts all the terms and conditions stated above.
- Loren and Denise look forward to your arrival. Please let us know your approximate arrival time and the phone you will be using while on island. Call Denise at 808 250-1208 when on your way to the house and she will meet you there to check you in. Check in is 3:00 pm. 293 Alaume St. Kihei HI 96753 If you arrive early, you may want to stop and pick up supplies at Costco which is near the Airport. We are available to help you please call Denise at 808 250-1208 if you have questions or problems. The house is fully stocked with the amenities of home and has a shed fully stocked with all your beach gear including snorkel gear. HOUSE POLICIES Check in is 3 pm. Please don't try to check-in early unless already arranged as the cleaners need this time to prepare the home for your arrival. You can always call Denise to see if the cleaners got done early. - Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed on the property (maximum 10). We do not allow parties on the property. This includes weddings or receptions. - Be considerate to your new neighbors! Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am, during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Your new neighbors are intolerant of noise and will call the Police if you have parties or make loud noises. If the Police are called we may lose our permit to do vacation rentals; you will be immediately evicted, will lose your damage deposit, and may be held liable for consequential damages. - Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited. - Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area which is on the concrete drive way and on the Grass Crete please do not park on the street. - This unit comes equipped with high speed wireless Internet The router is in the laundry room. In case of a power outage the house phone will not operate. If you have not rented the entire house you will be sharing the phone use with the other guests. - Observe the Hawaiian style by removing your shoes before entering. - Clean any spills up immediately. Do not cut Pineapple or any citrus directly on the granite countertops, use dishware or cutting board provided. A little laundry soap and water on sofa or chairs will work. Accidents on sheets & mattress pads should be cleaned and laundered immediately. - Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or with suntan oil on. There is a hose in front on right side of driveway and the back of the house has an outside shower and hose. Wash all sand off before entering the building using the hose outside. A hose bib is also at spa to wash off feet before entering. Please keep track of the snorkel gear you use. Lost masks will be charged. - Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets or put food down the garbage disposal. - Turn off all AC units, lights and fans while out to conserve energy. - No Smoking in the unit. - If your stay involves moving from one level to another please make sure items stay at their designated levels. - Trash collection is Tue and Fri early morning. The Trash bin with wheels must be pulled out onto street the night before. Help keep Maui beautiful by recycling. Recycling trash cans have been provided for this purpose. Put in recylcle only what is marked on the trash cans. We will empty the recycle bins after your stay - Follow these Checkout Procedures to Avoid an Extra Cleaning Fee Checkout time is 10:00 am. If you plan to check out early, please call Denise at 808 250-1208. Due to the short period of time we may have to prepare house for the next guests please wash and dry most of the towels. If you can start bed linens this is helpful as well, you do not have to fold laundry. We understand this may be inconvenient but it's necessary so that we can have the home ready before the next guests arrive at 3:00pm. Take out the trash. Load and turn dishwasher on normal wash, do not over fill with dishwashing detergent. Turn off all lights, AC and fans. Close and lock all doors. Leave the keys on kitchen bar or in lockbox (if applicable). - Please, check your car for any items that are supposed to remain at the house. We want to thank you in advance for your attention to our house rules. We look forward to meeting you and hope you have a wonderful stay! Below are driving directions from the airport to the house: - Driving Directions from Kahului Airport: 1: Start out going SOUTHWEST on KEOLANI PL toward HALEAKALA HWY / HI-396. 0.1 miles 2: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto DAIRY RD / HI-380 S. Continue to follow HI-380 S. 0.9 miles 3: Turn LEFT onto S PUUNENE AVE. 0.5 miles 4: S PUUNENE AVE becomes MOKULELE HWY / HI-311 S. 5.8 miles 5: Turn LEFT onto PIILANI HWY / HI-31 S. 5.4 miles 6-Turn right at Keonekai St 0.3 miles look for first left 6: Turn left on Ohina St. take 5th Left 7: Turn left on Alaume St. fifth house on left is 293 Alaume St. Kihei HI 96753 House is a two story green house. You can park on driveway and grasscrete.
Beautiful home with everything you need. Waking up and looking in the backyard gave a maui feeling. Very clean inside and out. Recommend staying here.
We were so thrilled with the property. It was exactly as pictured on site and more than we expected. This was perfect for our family as everyone had a private room, enough bathrooms as well as the upstairs deck was a great area to relax at beginning or end of day. We would highly recommend this to anyone holidaying in Maui and the owner(Denise) was very helpful and friendly. The property was clean, well stocked and the yard was a delight to see.
This property was amazing and very very clean. It had all of the amenities that were needed for our stay. The landscaping was absolutely beautiful and the location was great. Close to everything that we had planned to do during our stay. It was a home away from home. We would recommend anyone to stay here as we would again if and when we visit Hawaii again. Thank you Denise for your help with everything. It was a wonderful vacation!
The house is great. It is very clean and appears to be updated recently. You can tell the owners take very good care of the property. The beds are comfortable and there are plenty of sheets, towel and kitchen equipment. Also they have a bunch of beach chairs, gear and coolers. It's an easy walk from a beautiful public beach. The owners were easy to work with, available for questions and even left a guidebook to the area. Definitely one of the best rentals I've ever gotten.
The property was outstanding! We had the entire house, 10 of us, and so enjoyed the home, hot tub, patio, balcony, everything about it. We were provided with all kitchen ,barbecue equipment, fantastic.Very close to beach, shopping,, etc. The highlight of trip was Loren taking us on his boat, thank you.
I loved that this house was just as great in person as it is in the photos!; the backyard around 8am is dreamy . My family and I arrived on the 30th we were there for my wedding on 12/3 . We had 8 adults and 2 children (4&8) and felt comfortable the whole time as there is plenty of space, and the double kitchen was conveniant . Denise and Loren are great people . Very friendly and thoughtful, this house just felt like home. Plenty of towels and linens. Plenty of tv's for nightly downtime equipped with a videogame console (ps2) and games.Lots of very good movies too! the location was perfect , close to the highway yet quiet at night; aside from one night when a group of people with a santa sleigh dropped in with it's music and flashing minion lights!!! That was the cherry on top that night lol I love Maui ❤️ Best people ever . Safeway is just up the highway along with Tropix (best clothing store) starbucks !!! Jamba juice and a few other stores . 808 bistro cafe is just down the main road with a beach view. Fred's is good as well . We went to the cafe a few times . Close to wailea shops, we got married at Gannon's in Wailea, the food was amazing , The maui brewing company is up the way and Cow Pig Bun across the street is exellent! The food was uniquely delicious , the drinks were good and go figure our server Aaron was from my hometown! HAYWARD, . This location is really perfect , great places all around . Beach walkable but I would rather drive , parking was never an issue. We did walk there in the mornings but without beach gear ... Beautiful 6-7 am walk. The entire neighborhood is something to be desired . Loved that It was tucked away just enough to feel private and safe. The kids played in the yard a lot , they loved the geckos on the backyard "path" . My photographer/friend took some pictures in the yard while we were getting ready for the wedding , came out BEAUTIFUL ! I hope to make it back in a year or so , I would most definitely recomment this GEM!
We really enjoyed our home away from home. Loren and Denise made us feel like family. They ended up coming to visit us at Lake Tahoe! The home is very clean and every detail down to beach toys and touring info has been thought of. It was great staying off the main drag and living like a local! can't wait to go back!!! Thank-you Loren and Denise!
Our stay was amazing! Very clean! It had everything we needed from beach chairs, boogie boards, flippers, beach towels, sand toys and so much more! Loren and Denise were very helpful in every aspect. Loren also has a boat to rent that he coordinates, and were able to do our own snorkeling, fishing and swimming for the amount of time desired. We had a great time, the house was in the perfect location and we always will remember the scenery in our own back yard. It is a great tropical escape.
Great time at the Maui House! If you are considering a trip to Maui, consider staying at the Maui House! You will be so glad you did for many reasons! The Maui House is only about four blocks to a beautiful beach, definitely walking distance to the beach from there! The Maui House is situated in a nice and quiet neighborhood so there is no traffic noise! The Maui House is very easy to find! That is very important when reading street signs that are in Hawaiian! The Maui House is a Beautiful and big two story house that you won't be ashamed to stay in! The Maui House is clean too! OMG! The owners pride themselves on keeping it that way! That made our stay much more enjoyable as it will yours! What that means to you is you won't spend any of your precious time cleaning the house when you get there! You can spend your time enjoying the Island of Maui and the things it has to offer! This is my eleventh time to Maui and my seventh time staying in the Maui House! I would have stayed all 11 times if I had known about the Maui House sooner! I am not exaggerating when I say I will NEVER stay anywhere else than the Maui House when I am in Maui! The Maui House has everything you would possibly need to have a great time in Maui! All five bedrooms are spotless, with plenty of room I might add and each with a ceiling fan and/or air conditioning! It has two huge, fully equipped kitchens...one upstairs and one downstairs! You won't have to run to the store to buy ANY kitchen items, that's for sure! The Maui House has literally everything you would ever need! The Maui House has three beautifully decorated bathrooms! More than enough facility space for the five bedrooms! Both living rooms are definitely big enough to sit back and relax in or entertain everyone in the house. Not only is the Maui House a Beautiful house in and of itself but the landscape is just as pretty! The owners really went out of their way to make sure you felt like you were on a tropical island! And they keep it up too! The bottom line is, the owners have done it right when it comes to the Maui House! They have thought of you, the traveler, and all that you may want or need to make your stay in Maui an GREAT experience that you won't forget!
This house was extremely well equipped. The kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms were great. The upper and lower deck and patio were excellent for eating and cooking outdoors. The beaches were close by which made it very easy to take small children out in particular. Restaurants and shops proved to be great fun and again very accessible. Our 4 families were delighted with our week stay together. Denise was helpful and accommodating. Made our stay so happy and easy.
We rented the entire house with 7 adults in our party and found we had more than enough space. The home was immaculate and the beds were very comfortable. The yard is gorgeous as is the large upper deck and we spent a majority of our time out there. We have traveled to Maui several times but this is by far the best equipped home. There are boogie boards, tons of snorkel gear, beach chairs, towels, coolers and a fully equipped kitchen (even including a pineapple cutter). There are air conditioners in almost every room, but we did not even need to use them. The home is very cool with the windows open and the Maui breeze coming through. The location was also perfect....an easy (and gorgeous) walk to the beach and close to the highway to get to places a bit quicker than S.Kihei Road which tends to be quite congested. Would most definitely stay here again and would recommend to anybody!
Wonderful is an understatement when it comes to talking about the Maui House! How about FABULOUS and INCREDIBLE! If you are considering a trip to Maui, consider staying at the Maui House! You will be so glad you did for many reasons! Forget the fact that the Maui House is only about four blocks to a Beautiful beach! And yes you can walk to the beach from there! Forget the fact that the Maui House is situated in a nice and quiet neighborhood! No traffic noise! And forget the fact that the Maui House is very easy to find! Very important when reading street signs that are in Hawaiian! The Maui House is a Beautiful house! It is a big two story house that you won't be ashamed to stay in! The Maui House is clean too! OMG! The owners pride themselves on keeping it that way! That made our stay much more enjoyable as it will yours! What that means to you is you won't spend any of your precious time cleaning the house when you get there! You can spend your time enjoying the Island of Maui and the things it has to offer, which are many! This is my tenth time to Maui and my sixth time staying in the Maui House! I would have stayed all ten times if I had known about the Maui House sooner! I am not exaggerating when I say I will NEVER stay anywhere else than the Maui House when I am in Maui! The Maui House has everything you would possibly need to have a great time in Maui! All five bedrooms are spotless, with plenty of room I might add and each with a ceiling fan and or air conditioning! It has two huge, fully equipped kitchens...one upstairs and one downstairs! You won't have to run to the store to buy ANY kitchen items! The Maui House has literally everything you would ever need! The Maui House has three beautifully decorated bathrooms! More than enough facility space for the five bedrooms! Both living rooms are definitely big enough to sit back and relax in or entertain everyone in the house. Not only is the Maui House a Beautiful house in and of itself but the landscape is just as pretty! The owners really went out of their way to make sure you felt like you were on a tropical island! And they keep it up too! The bottom line is, the owners have done it right when it comes to the Maui House! They have thought of you, the traveler, and all that you may want or need to make your stay in Maui an incredible experience that you won't forget! And by the way, it doesn't matter how many of you stay there, all of you will love!
I stayed here with my family of 10 adults and 1 baby. We booked both floors of the home and stayed here for 5 nights. We felt like it was home away from home with everything you would need at this house. We met the owners, Loren and Denise on our first day of check-in, they are very nice. They gave us a tour and provided us information about the house. This was very helpful--saved us time in figuring some things out on our own and gave us more time to explore Maui! The beds and pillows were very comfortable, we all slept very well at night. The home is conveniently located from Safeway and local stores. We loved that fact that they had all of the beach gears that we needed, umbrellas, chairs, boogie boards, coolers, snorkel gears. We enjoyed our time here very much and would definitely recommend this home to our friends and family planning to stay in Maui.