Ultimate Big Condo @ Schweitzer
58 Ullr Road, ULLR Lodge Unit #1
Schweitzer/Ullr Lodge is perfect for large family groups, ski teams, wedding parties, or as a multiple family shared unit. Our unit is one of the largest available at Schweitzer/Sandpoint and features:
4266 ft2 on 4 floors with lofts in four of the suites
5 Suites with private bathrooms
Sleeps 18 (1 King, 4 Queens, 8 twins) by design
5 bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
Hot Tub (SPA) and Jetted tub (Master)
Washer and Dryer
Schweitzer Cable TV included (Winter Only)
Free Wireless Internet (Winter ONLY)
Snow Removal for parking area
Electricity and gas included
Excellent outdoor parking and 2 single car garages
Fully equipped kitchen
Large Ski/Board Storage Room at entry
Village shuttle (free) stop at driveway (All Holidays and weekends, not available non-holiday weeks, now available summer weekends.)
First Floor Completely Remodeled ( Dec 2013) New Carpeting 2017.
1/2 mile to lifts
No Smoking facility
Master Suite- One King Bed, private bathroom with jetted tub,
and gas fireplace.
Suite A- One Queen bed, two singles (in loft), private bathroom, view up slope west
Suite B- One Queen bed, two singles(in loft), private bathroom,
microwave, small refrigerator, view up slope west
Suite C- One Queen bed, two singles(in loft), private bathroom,
microwave, small refrigerator, view towards Lake Pend Oreille
Suite D- One Queen bed, two singles(in loft), private bathroom, microwave, small refrigerator, view towards Lake Pend Oreille
All the Suites have locking doors.
The private hot tub is located on the entry level and is suitable for 8 people.
Occupancy is not to exceed 18 (fire code restriction). Please note that others advertise being 'big' but don't tell you their square footage or layout? We will not allow more than 18 occupants at anytime.
Loft access in Suites A thru D is via access ladders. These lofts contain twin beds and are not suitable for small children! This facility is not recommended for people unable to navigate stairs or ladders!
We are not a B&B and do not rent rooms individually. The condo is not suitable for parties of less than 8.
Renters must remove trash to provided county dumpsters (1 mile).
Parking is in the 2 single car garages, and there is space for up to four vehicles to the south of the unit. Please note that Snow removal may be performed morning and evening and vehicles must be moved to accommodate the plows. Parking is not permitted in front of the other ULLR units (2 thru 5) or directly in front of any garage doors. Garage ceiling height may disallow some roof ski racks and tall vehicles (Suburbans fit, Excursions do not).
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 18 AT ALL TIMES PER FIRE CODE.
Smoking, drugs or illegal activities are not permitted at any time.
Maid service and trash removal will be quoted on request.
Sports and available attractions vary by season. The nearest major airport is Spokane, WA (GEG).
Catering services are available locally.
Prices and Availability subject to change without notice. Contracts subject to the laws of Bonner County, Idaho. We accept credit and debit cards through PAYPal.
The Free shuttle operates under the authority of the Selkirk Recreation District:
University, College and Student Groups must identify themselves and be accepted by the manager.
Keywords: Ultimate, Ultimate Big Condo, Schweitzer, Suites, hot tub, ski team, sleeps 18, parking, team condo.
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- Events or parties allowed
- RENTAL RULES 58 Ullr Drive, Unit 1 1. Smoking is NOT allowed. 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. 3. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Schweitzer/Ullr LLC is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. 6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. No visitor pets! Pets that are acceptable are limited to small and medium size dogs. No cats allowed. 7. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) in the two provided garages and up to four vehicles parked outside and to the south of the unit. Vehicles are to be parked so they are not in front of the other units and at no time block the exits from the garage doors. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The Guest understands that Schweitzer is a heavy snow area and that vehicles may have to be removed at any time (day or night) for snow removal equipment access. Guest assumes all responsibility for parked vehicles. The building sheds snow and ice and the Guest will inform all members of the party to be aware for their safety and keep vehicles and people away from the building exterior. If the manager, owner or guest of another Schweitzer/Ullr unit, or snow removal personnel requests the Guest move a vehicle(s), the Guest will comply in a timely manner. Do not leave food in vehicles, this is Bear country! 8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service and cleaning is not included in the rental rate. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. You may use the clothes washer and dryer provided. A vacuum cleaner is also provided. If you would prefer our staff to clean the unit during your stay, our fee is $210.00. This is an optional service as you are required to clean the unit before departure, 9. Kitchen: All Guests are to clean their dishes, silverware, pots, and pans using the dishwasher provided. Counters are to be clean and neat on Guests departure. 10. Washer and Dryer: The clothes washer requires he rated soap, and may be damaged by anything else. Bleach may be used sparingly. Hot Tub (Spa): A HOT TUB IS A DROWNING HAZARD! Supervise all children accordingly during hot tub use and when tub is not in use. No children are permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. a. Water temperature in a spa should never exceed 104◦ F (40◦ C). Water temperatures between 100◦ F (38◦ C) and 104◦ F (40◦ C) are considered safe for a healthy adult. Water temperature in excess of 104◦ F (40◦ C) may be injurious to your health. Lower temperatures are recommended for young children and/or when spa use exceeds 10 minutes. b. Since excessive water temperatures have a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy, pregnant, or possibly pregnant, women should limit spa usage when temperatures are in excess of 100◦ F (38◦ C). c. Before entering the spa, measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer since the tolerance of water temperature regulating devices varies. d. The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication before or during spa use may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of drowning. e. Persons suffering from obesity or a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, and/or diabetes should consult a physician before using a spa. f. Persons using medication should consult a physician before using a spa. Some medications may induce drowsiness while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and/or circulation. WARNING: PEOPLE WITH INFECTIOUS DISEASES SHOULD NOT USE A SPA OR HOT TUB. Our staff sanitize, and replenish chemicals in the Spa prior to your arrival. Periodic draining may be performed prior to your stay and therefore, the Spa may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. No Lifeguard is on duty. No Glass is allowed in the Spa room. The spa door must be closed with the fan on when the Spa is in use. 11. Fireplace(s): The fireplaces are externally vented propane gas log fired fireboxes. Do not throw any paper or other combustible materials into the fireplace(s), or attempt to open the sealed fireboxes. Please turn the thermostatic fans on and they will distribute the heat produced. 12. Water and Septic: The property is on a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages. 13. Weather: No refunds will be given for weather or ski conditions. Snow storms are a natural part of the mountains and may occur at any time. Guests should always be prepared for inclement weather. Idaho mountain roads are narrow, curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive/traction tires and/or chains during the snow months. 14. Trash Removal: No trash may be left in unit. Guest must remove all trash from unit prior to departure. Trash receptacles are provided by Bonner County directly in front of the Schweitzer Mountain fire station. The fire station is located on the south side of the Schweitzer entrance round-about. 15. Noise Guest agrees that no neighboring unit is to be inconvenienced by noise after 10PM (PDT). Parties shall be contained within the unit and the Parking Policy strictly enforced. 16. Skis and Snowboards: Skis and Snowboards shall be stored in the Storage Room provided. No equipment is to be stored elsewhere in the unit or outside. Equipment maintenance may be performed in the small Owner garage provided it remains locked and the garage door bolted at all times. 17. Kitchen Cooktop Range: The kitchen is equipped with a downdraft Jenn-Aire range. The downdraft fan must be ON whenever the burners are lit. 18. Shuttle: A free Shuttle operates during winter holiday periods and weekends in the Village area and will take you from the unit to the lifts, the Mountain restaurants, bars, and Church. The service is free by calling: 208-610-8980, however tipping is highly recommended. We recommend you call the driver the night before to arrange your morning pick-up. More information is available at: http://www.selkirkrecreationdistrict.com/SRD/Shuttle.html 19. Cell Phones: This unit does not contain a phone. Verizon cellular service works well at the unit and AT&T/T-Mobile may also work. Most other carriers do not work! Internet services are provided in the unit (Winter Only). 20. Fire, Police, Medical Emergency: In the event of fire or other life threatening emergency, please contact: a. Schweitzer Fire Station: 911 (208) 265-4741 b. Bonner County Sheriff: 911 (208) 265-5525 c. Bonner County EMS: 911 (208) 255-2194
- All rules and payment information are contained in our contract.
- Unit accomodation is limited by fire code to 18 people.
- Prices and minimum stay requirements vary by date. Please see our VRBO link for pricing and availability.
- Dogs under 50lbs allowed with deposit. No other pets please.