Thank you for your interest in Summerhouse 701A located in Orange Beach Alabama directly on the gulf. To keep in touch and receive special offers, please let us know that you'd like to join my guest list by favoriting my place or emailing me.
This is a beach vacation condo rental featuring 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and over 1263 sq ft with a wrap around balcony and accommodates 8 guest comfortably. This is an owner managed corner unit.
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- Minimum Age to Rent is 25 years or older
- The owners are not responsible for maintaining the amenities onsite at the complex. We have no authority in the decisions the Association Management company make for this complex but will do our best to report the issue as soon as possible and to stay on top of them on completing the task at hand. No refunds will be given for the pool, hot tub, etc being closed during your stay due to cleaning or Use of Facilities: Accommodations and amenities are provided for your enjoyment. By using these facilities, you assume responsibility and liability for your actions. Neither the property owner, the local contact/assistant nor the owner's association assumes any liability for accidents or injuries.
- Minimum Age to Rent: 25 years or older
Summerhouse 701A is an Orange Beach vacation rental that is owner managed with a local service provider available to assist all guest with the booking process as well as assisting with all our guest in having a relaxing and hassle free stay. Located in the center of Orange Beach Alabama. Unit 701A is a corner unit that features 1263 sq ft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and accommodates up to 8 guest comfortably. My favorite is the huge wrap around Balcony! It's one of the largest balconies you will find in our area as it provides access from 6 separate access points. All bedrooms have balcony access and in the living and dining area there are a total of 3 access points to use. With floor to ceiling windows, the living / dining room combo opens up to a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico and our white sandy beaches can be seen for miles. Views can be seen from the living area, dining room, kitchen, and master bedroom