Orange Beach Time
Thank you for considering my place. If you are interested in keeping in touch and special offers, please give me a hint that you'd like to join my guest list by favoriting my place or emailing me.
- No events or parties
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
About this listing
You can "have it all" (location, upgrades, price) at "Orange Beach Time"! Find out why we have many return guests year after year to our condos:
1. THIS COMPLEX IS LOCATED AT THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION ON THE ENTIRE ALABAMA COAST AT WITH THE BEST VIEW OF THE GULF & PERDIDO PASS.
2. OUR PRICING STRATEGY GIVES YOU THE BEST RATE & VALUE AS COMPARED TO ANY OTHER UNIT IN OUR COMPLEX. We will ALWAYS beat the "market rate" as compared to similar units!
Contact owner for best rate, which include possible discounts, as well as changing last minute deals. Some Monday-Thursday stays are discounted, varied late booking, multi-day, off-season, or "fill-the-calendar gap" discounts. Also some minimum stay requirements may be adjusted depending on availability and time of year. This property is currently being shown on multiple sites; therefore, calendar is not being kept up to date; please contact owner for availability.
Due to owner's work schedule, E-MAIL IS THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO OBTAIN A RESPONSE. The owner's phone number will be provided at time of booking.
Why Choose This Property?
1. The Premier location on the beach - Direct gulf front views, plus views of Perdido Pass.
2. Not your typical Phoenix condo - Over $25,000 of upgrades.
3. Great 4th floor location in a low density building.
4. Great amenities - indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, kid's splash pad, BBQ area, tennis, basketball.
5. 2 HDTVs - 47' LCD and 22' LCD, both with either a Blu-ray or DVD player.
6. Free WiFi
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROPERTY?
1. The Premier location on the beach, located at the most preferred location on the 1. Alabama Coast at Perdido Pass - Direct gulf front views, plus views of Perdido Pass (which is the entry point for all boats to enter the Gulf of Mexico from the back bays.)
2. Not your typical Phoenix condo; stands out with numerous upgrades. Major kitchen and bath improvements just completed in 2015 and December of 2016 (see description below).
3. Sleeps four with 1 king and 1 queen sleeper sofa.
4. Great 4th floor unit in low density building
5. Major outdoor pool renovation in 2016! TWO pools, one pool with zero entry; other pool has waterfall bridge, kid's splash pad, BBQ area, and tropical landscaping. Indoor pool, hot tub, tennis, basketball, racketball
6. 2 HDTVs - 47' LCD in living area, 32' in master bedroom, both with either a Blu-ray or DVD player. Surround sound in living and master.
7. Free WiFi
BEST LOCATION AROUND!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION makes this complex the best in the area! This building is low density, direct gulf front and the closest beach condominiums to Alabama Point (all boat traffic has access to the Gulf from here) Relax and enjoy watching sailboats, power boats, charter boats, and sometimes even a 'pirate ship' glide in the glistening water. Fishermen also love this location because they can walk to the stone jetty and fish from the shore.
The beach here is also the most preferred in the area due to it being the widest from buildings to shoreline, so there is more than enough space for relaxing or playing. Chairs and umbrellas are available that can be rented for the day. After a day at the beach, premier shopping and dining opportunities abound, all within a short drive. 'The Wharf' is a premier shopping and dining area that has everything from the big name amphitheater concerts to the huge signature Ferris wheel!
ARE YOU ATTENDING A CONFERENCE AT THE PERDIDO BEACH RESORT HOTEL?
Our building is next door to the hotel, so the conference center is within walking distance. The biggest advantage of our condo vs. the hotel rooms is how much more you get for the $$$$$$$$!!! Some of the advantages are listed below:
ORANGE BEACH TIME...................TYPICAL HOTEL ROOM
800 square feet.................................250 square feet
Kitchen/Living Area...........................No Kitchen/Cramped Sitting Area
Direct Pool & Gulf View.....................Most Rooms are Side Views of Gulf
Multiple HDTV's, DVD Players..........One TV, No DVD Player
Even though the building has the advantage of low density, it has many amenities. Indoor and outdoor pools, kid's splash pad, gazebo, BBQ area, fitness room, hot tub, sauna, lobby with a flat screen TV, tennis, and a basketball court are all on site.
NOT THE TYPICAL UNIT!
UPGRADES GALORE make this an exceptional unit! The kitchen has upgraded cabinetry with whimsical sea creature nickel door pulls and stone quartz counter tops accented with a designer tile backsplash. Designer touches such as a colorful decorative plate rack and lighted display cabinets add to the eclectic appeal of the unit. A full size refrigerator and glass cook top stove make cooking a breeze.
The flooring of the unit is tastefully done with tile that has impressions of fossilized sea shells. Heavy wood moldings and double paneled wood doors with nickel hardware immediately make the impression of a very stylish unit.
The updated furnishings and unique beach decor give the feeling of sand and sea throughout the unit, with everything from a 'sea turtle' ottoman to original artwork and collectible prints on the walls. The cheerful designer colors and white wood plantation shutters give the ambiance of a sunny tropical oasis. The newly furnished living area is very comfortable with a new 47' LCD TV. There is also a Blu-ray DVD player, stereo receiver, and surround sound in-wall system to enjoy movies or music.
Large windows provide a great view of the beach and water from the living area, dining area and kitchen. The fourth floor balcony is the perfect vantage point for beach and pool viewing as well as possibly catching some of the 'free' outdoor entertainment from the hotel conference center next door, such as concerts or fireworks.
The master bedroom has quality distressed cottage Lexington brand furniture with a king size bed and thick memory foam top padding. Relax in comfort and watch the 22' flat screen TV with a DVD player. In wall speakers connect to the stereo system in the living area.
THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES HAVE JUST BEEN COMPLETED FOR 2016/2017:
2016: New living room furniture and king Serta mattress with memory foam topper.
2017: New tub/tile shower surround with designer glass mosaic accent border and new faucets.
Keywords: 1BR/1BA Condominium, Beachfront Condo, Gulf Front Condo, Phoenix, Phoenix East II, Perdido Pass, Free WiFi, Sleeps 4