Our Aloha Aina!
Beautiful 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom cottage in Mauna Lani with all the 'Fixins'!
- Check in after: 4 PM
- Check out before: 10 AM
- No events or parties
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
Welcome to Our Aloha Aina! Aloha Aina literally means 'love of the land'. We love the Big Island, the people, and the culture; therefore, we rooted here part time and opened our home to share this love of the land with y'all! Come follow us on Facebook at OurAlohaAina as we post last minute deals, share pictures of the Big Island, and recommend the good eats! You can also call or text us at 770-851-1771 should you have any questions about Our Aloha Aina!
Our home is a 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom single level and standalone cottage built in the Fall of 2014 in KaMiLo. We are 30 minutes from the airport in the Mauna Lani Resort close to the rare few white sandy beaches on the Big Island. Our guests have exclusive access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club where snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and fine dining are available.
What is so special about our home is our focus on making you feel right at home with a touch of luxury! Our emphasis is on cleanliness, comfort, and enjoyment.
Our linens and bedding, including the quilts, are WASHED after every guests! Stained items are retired immediately. Both master suites have cal king beds and hypoallergenic microfiber quilts! The quilts are light and perfect for the warm Hawaii beach climate. The 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and Martha Stewart Collection quilts. (The 2 twin beds can easily convert to a king size bed! You will never feel the gap in between!) Coming in September 2017, we will have hypoallergenic microfiber quilts in the twin bedroom as well! These quilts are light and durable and can withstand washing per each set of guests! In addition, our cleaning crew has very high standards in keeping our home clean for our guests. They are not only cleaners, they are cleaning inspectors in which they inspect after cleanings are done to ensure EVERYTHING is clean!
We are mindful with our kitchen, living room, and bedrooms. We provide a Vitamix blender, a KitchenAid Mixer, and a real Rice Cooker in our kitchen! It is also fully stocked with everything you’d need to make cooking enjoyable as if you are right at home! Our sectionals in the living room offers everyone a place to sprawl out, chill, and watch TV while you relax after a day of adventures, whether it be hiking, snorkeling, diving, or horseback riding! In the bedrooms, our mattresses are a good balance of softness and firmness to give you a great night's rest.
As you walk in our home, you'll be greeted with a wonderful welcome basket with a 7oz 100% Kona coffee for your morning wake up boost and a bottle of wine for your evening relaxation! Next, as a very active family of five, we believe in enjoying the outdoors! We researched and added two new 21-speed Giant Escape hybrid bikes from a specialty bike shop in addition to our original cruiser bikes! These bikes ride smoothly around Mauna Lani or to the Beach Club, especially in the morning or later in the afternoon while the temperature is cooler and breezy. We also have a double kayak for our more adventuresome guests. Our home is only a few houses down from the pool, hot tub, and fitness center and roughly a little over 1 mile away from the closest beach. Beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, and beach toys are just a few things we provide. In addition, our home has a spacious shared courtyard with a hammock as well as 2 lanais in the back yard. We enjoy watching the sunrise from our lanais. The green space past our lanais is a great place for children to play and roll around! It is not only spacious but also private and secure. While watching the children play, the family can gather around out on the lanais and use our Weber grill for some BBQs! On a lazy day or a quiet evening, our home has an Apple TV and Netflix for you to catch up on shows and movies!
* Unlimited access to KaMilo Club House/Fitness Center
* Mauna Lani Beach Club Access with on-site restaurant: Napua Restaurant
* 2 Golf Courses
KaMilo Club House:
* hot tub/spa
* 2 picturesque pools
* State of the Art Fitness Center offers full complement of exercise equipment
* BBQ grills and pavilion
Mauna Lani Beach Club:
* Napua Restaurant
* Mauna Lani Sea Adventures offers a wide variety of activities (scuba diving, whale watching..etc) and rentals (paddle boards, snorkel gears, kayak..etc)
* Beautiful beach for sunbathing and building sand castles
* 2 master bedrooms with cal king beds and 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds. The twin beds can be easily converted to a king bed!
* 3 spa like bathrooms
* Open concept with chef's kitchen and spacious island
* Outdoor Weber Grill
* Laundry room
* 1 car detached garage and
* 2 Lanais
* 1695 Sq Ft of living space
For your convenience:
* Pack n Play
* High Chair
* Kids sippy cups and plates
* Chef's kitchen with everything you need to bake, cook, and grill
* Laundry Room: HE washer and dryer! No need to pack lots of clothes or take home dirty laundry!
* High speed internet with Cable Modem
* Free Phone Service for local and long distance calls
For your enjoyment:
* Two 21-speed Giant Escape hybrid bikes and a new bike just added in 2018.
* An inflatable paddle board with an one time $35 rental fee.
* Snorkeling gear
* Beach toys, chairs, and cooler
* Apple TVs and Netflix
* A welcome basket with either a 7 oz 100% kona coffee and a bottle of wine OR fruit basket.
At last, we will let our pictures tell the rest of our home! We hope you choose our home as your home while on the Big Island of Hawaii!