Elite Pacific Properties, LLC: Hale Kai in OAHU SOUTH (Honolulu & Waikiki). Welcome to Hale Kai - an oceanfront oasis! This 5 bedroom, 3.
Hale Kai offers space and comfort in a chic oceanfront setting. The pristine, private ocean front house has its own staircase leading down to the stunning shoreline of Maunaloa Bay. Centrally located in Portlock, just a few minutes’ walk or drive from marina-front dining and shops, a water sports activity center, a movie theater, a fitness center, and grocery stores, Hale Kai is ideal for ocean lovers and those seeking both relaxation and adventure.
An Oceanfront Oasis
Hale Kai features a beachy living room, a sitting room with breathtaking ocean views, a gorgeous kitchen with bar seating, and custom touches throughout. Ocean breezes cool the home thoroughly, but air conditioning zones in three of the downstairs bedrooms provide extra comfort. With three king beds, two queens, an additional full mattress that may be set up as needed, and 3.5 bathrooms, Hale Kai provides a roomy home-away-from-home for your large group.
Comfort and Style
For a truly Hawaiian open-air living experience, Hale Kai’s sitting room connects with a covered outdoor lounge area. The pool area enables guests to soak in the sun while enjoying incredible Pacific views during the day, and lounge under the stars while listening to the ocean at night. Amenities such as a barbecue grill and beach gear ensure that guests also have everything needed for excursions away from home.
Perfectly situated in south Oahu’s desirable Hawaii Kai area, Hale Kai allows easy access to renowned beaches such as Haunama Bay (a world-famous snorkeling spot), Waimanalo Beach, and Portlock Beach. A 10-minute drive takes guests to the Hawaii Kai Golf Course. With just a 15 to 20-minute drive, guests may also enjoy exploring trendy Kaimuki Town, Kailua Town, downtown Honolulu, and historic Waikiki.
*For larger parties (12 persons) a full mattress can be can set up. Standard house occupancy is 10, and additional per-person rates apply up to the house maximum of 12.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID # GE-134-692-8640-01 and TA-134-692-8640-01
5. Guest is aware that this property has a seawall in the back yard with a drop off to the water/sand and rocks. Guest accepts all liability and risk in relation to this seawall. Children must be supervised at all times when in the back yard.
6. Maximum included electricity and water charge: $500 for seven- to 14-night stays and $700 for stays of 14+ nights.
7. Please note that a mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee of $265 plus tax applies to all stays of 14 days or longer.
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu’s laws requiring a minimum 30-day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don’t risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.
Area Activities & Attractions: Concierge Service Available
Bathrooms: Bathtub, Shower, Towels Provided
Beach, Ocean & Outdoor Amenities: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Cooler - Ice Chest
Bedrooms: Bed Linens Provided
Entertainment & Technology: Alarm Clock, Cable/Satellite TV, High-speed Internet, Internet Enabled TV, TV, WiFi
General Vacation Home Features: 100% Smoke Free Property, Air-Conditioning (WINDOW), BBQ Grill - Private, Ceiling Fans, Child Friendly, Dryer, Garden - Private, Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Pets Allowed, Patio/Deck/Terrace, Pool - Private, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine
Kitchen & Dining: Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Machine, Kitchen Utensils Provided, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Water Kettle
Property Access, Parking & Security: Keypad Access to Property, Parking - Garage, Parking - Private, Wheelchair Accessible
Views & Location: Beach View, Beachfront, Garden View, Mountain View, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking