Kaanapali Royal Q-101 WELCOME TO THE BEST FAMILY GATHERING BEACH HOUSE!
Newly redecorated! Spacious corner unit has 1,500 square foot with 500 square foot lanai 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom sleeps a maximum of 8 guests. Located in the gated condominium complex of Kaanapali Royal in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort,
This spacious unit offers a wonderful open floor plan with inspiring partial ocean views and the golf course to the Kaanapali Resort. Beautifully furnished in a fun tropical decor with a king in master bedroom, two queen beds in guest bedroom and queen pull out sofa bed in the living room for guests and additional family members.
Unique to Q101 is its great ground level walk out to the green belt location, close to the entrance, Gas BBQ grill, high quality pillow top beds and large flat screen high definition TV loaded with all the channels including the sports network! Beautifully furnished and equipped this is a home you will be proud to share with your friends and family.
When you're ready for action Kapalua, Kaanapali and Lahaina's treasure trove of restaurants, shopping, golf, ocean activities and night life are just a short drive in either direction. Of course just across the golf course awaits the world famous Kaanapali Beach a magnificent mile long stretch of white sand, tropical reefs and crystal clear warm waters providing easy beach access.
After a fun filled day of exploring, sightseeing, snorkeling, hiking, paddle boarding, parasailing and other activities come home to your spacious condo, relax poolside or in the spa with a cool drink while watching another spectacular sunset, BBQ and dine at the poolside pavilion or on your private lanai. Let the soothing sound of the trade winds in the palm trees lull you to sleep while enjoying the peace full feeling of Aloha in your Maui home.
Because of its close proximity and walking distance to the Kaanapali Resort and also known for being a quaint and quiet complex, Kaanapali Royal is a popular vacation destination for guests.
The Kaanapali Royal requires a $20.00 daily resort fee not to exceed $140.00 and parking is included, which is collected at the Front Desk at the resort. and is due at registration payable to the on-site office.
Our condo has the following features and amenities:
• Spacious kitchen perfect for preparing meals and entertaining.
• Lots of kitchen cabinetry storage space for your dry goods.
• Well stocked kitchen with all the important cooking essentials.
• Master bedroom consists of a King bed, flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, and access to the lanai.
• Guest bedroom consists of a 2 Queen beds, flat screen tv, Spectrum Cable box with HD channels, ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo and a private lanai.
• The sunken living room has a Queen size pull out sofa, comfortable seating and decor, flat screen TV, Spectrum Cable box with HD channels, and Blu-ray player.
• Dining area off the kitchen has seating for 6.
• The 500 square foot lanai extends the entire length of the living room and master bedroom. There is a BBQ on the lanai for your convenience, or you may use the public BBQ at the pool area.
• Large walk-in closet outside of the front entry to the condo houses beach chairs, umbrella and is a great storage area for your empty luggage to keep it out of sight.
• Central Air Conditioning and ceiling fan in each room. This condo is also situated to receive a great trade breeze for those days you don’t feel like running the A/C.
• In room Washer and Dryer.
• Free Wi-Fi and free unlimited calls to the Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, China and Hong Kong, and India.
• We provide our guests with complimentary laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, paper goods such as toilet paper and paper towels, bath and body products, hair dryers, and beach towels.
If you are looking for a condo that has all the comforts of home that is close to the action of Kaanapali yet away from the hustle and bustle, Kaanapali Royal is a great complex and our condo is a gem.
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, ground floor corner unit at the Famous Kaanapali Beach Resort Area!
Air conditioning in living room: yes
Air conditioning: yes
Automated teller machine: yes
Beach view: yes
Bed Linen provided: yes
Bicycle routes: yes
Coffee maker: on request
Cooking basics (pots and pans): yes
DVD player: yes
Garage or parking place: P
Grocery shopping service: yes
Hair dryer: yes
Heated swimming pool, can be inside or outside: yes
House is for non-smokers: yes
House is suitable for children: yes
House is well suited to go fishing: yes
House is well suited to go sailing: yes
House is well suited to go surfing: yes
Microwave oven: yes
Number of King beds: 1
Number of bathrooms: 2
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of double beds: 2
Number of sofas: 1
Number of toilets: 1
Satellite TV: yes
Shared tennis court: yes
Surface area of house (in sqft): 1500
Swimming pool: yes
Towels provided: yes
Tumble dryer: yes
Walking routes: yes
Washing machine: yes
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)